Contact Al Lynch:
Al Lynch, Jr., CIH
Al Lynch has over ten years of comprehensive industrial hygiene experience. He has provided a wide range of on-site services to clients nationwide, including workplace exposure monitoring for airborne contaminants, noise surveys, heat stress evaluations, industrial ventilation system evaluations, confined space evaluations, and indoor environmental quality investigations.
He has extensive experience in conducting asbestos monitoring and asbestos containment inspections. Al has also conducted respiratory protection training, fit testing and pulmonary function testing for a number of large national clients.
- B.S., Occupational Safety & Health, North Carolina A&T State University - Greensboro, NC, 1983
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (9152 CP)
- NC Accredited Air Monitor – #80063
- NC Accredited Asbestos Abatement Contractor/Supervisor – #20089
- American Industrial Hygiene Association - Member
- Carolina Section AIHA - Member