Contact Tony Watson:
Tony Watson, MSPH, CIH, CSP
Tony Watson is a Certified Industrial Hygienist and Certified Safety Professional with over twelve years of consulting experience. His extensive industrial hygiene surveillance experience includes many industrial and manufacturing processes such as chemical, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, aircraft, semiconductor and nuclear fuel manufacturing.
He provides a wide range of health and safety services for clients nationwide. These services range from conducting industrial noise and air monitoring surveys to developing and implementing comprehensive health and safety programs. Other services he provides include conducting facility health and safety audits, employee exposure assessments, ventilation system evaluations and respirator fit testing. Tony routinely performs indoor environmental quality investigations at such locations as medical and governmental facilities, schools, hotels, commercial office buildings, and residences. In addition to the traditional industrial hygiene activities, Mr. Watson has provided expert litigation support for indoor environmental quality, asbestos, and hexavalent chromium matters.
- MSPH in Industrial Hygiene at Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine – New Orleans, LA, 2007
- BS Environmental Health with a Concentration in Industrial Hygiene, East Carolina University – Greenville, NC, 1994
- Certified by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (Comprehensive Practice)
- Certified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (Comprehensive Practice)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association – Member
- Academy of Industrial Hygiene – Diplomate
- Carolinas Section of the American Industrial Hygiene Association – President
- American Society of Safety Engineers – Professional Member
- Triad Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers – Member